Tool RPGM None TRANSLATE RPGMaker - Programs?

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Hello people, I would need help to translate RPGMaker games, that is, does anyone know of a program that does it automatically?
I already know Translator++, only when I do it I need to check line by line so that there are no errors with any line necessary for the game to work and it takes time to do it... If anyone knows, I would appreciate it... Thank you very much

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
make sure you get the latest version, i think it's on 4.3.31
as far as auto-translating goes, translator++ has worked pretty well for me.
a tip. check if the source column wraps text. if so, you can copy the entire column to the right then use ctr+f to find and replace \n to get rid of word wrap to allow mtl to translate things more cleanly.
watching thread since i'm still interested in options.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Yes, I have the latest version, I'll try what you say...

What I see when I translate, is that the "map.json" files where the dialogues are generally, is that whoever creates the game, with the utmost respect, there are the lines that trigger events, images, audios, videos and when the automatic translation, they translate that line and boom! Error... What I do is use the search engine and place "image, audio, video or the extension" that is used within these files "map.json, select everything and give it "clean translation"... Although it seems easy , it takes time and depending on how it was done, sometimes you skip one or they are different from each other... I hope this tip also helps something.

Reactions: savagepirate2

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018