TranslateReqInfo...

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Well , i just need answer

i found few good games but they are only on japanese , and i had hard time searching for download you cant imagine that .. So many ads and slow-loading pages make me feel old .... o_O

I go in translate req threat but there is no rules about posting and that stuff , i dont want later when i post all this someone delete them , because i spam or something like that ,

I dont care even is just machine for translate (i mean bad english like mine :giggle:) ,

hope you get it

justfew.png

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
no , im asking will be ok to make a bunch of threats i dont want later to someone delete them because i was spaming or something like that .. For games i want translate , but nothing special just to be english and able to play/read

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
no , im asking will be ok to make a bunch of threats i dont want later to someone delete them because i was spaming or something like that .. For games i want translate , but nothing special just to be english and able to play/read
Yes it's fine to make whatever request you want, just make sure to post in the correct thread - Request, and that it is correctly labled as request or non etc e.g [RPGM] [Translation Request] Game Name, have a quick look at some of the other requests on how it's done and see Translation Request Template for the post template

Reactions: openSquadw4