EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ236651_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A young girl named Emiliana looking fine with her blond hair lives modestly as a nun in a remote village, Zamek. One day, a soldier comes from the central city, Marisas, and abducts Laura, who is Emiliana's little sister, in the name of the witch-hunt.

To save Laura, Emiliana devotes her virginity to Beherit, a demon, and attains power to fight in return, becoming a "witch". Having lost her humane qualities, Emiliana will be instilled with, still yet keeping her devout and saint-like mindset in mind, sexual pleasures given by men and monsters on her adventure in search of Laura.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-20
Release Date: 2020-09-17
Developer: White Moor / Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Info:

Treasure Password:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Extras: * - UNOFFICIAL VERSION 1.07.4*

Thanks to Silentce for providing Kagura release.
*Unofficial ports/patches are not created/supported by the developer. Use at your own risk!

RJ236651_img_smp1.jpg RJ236651_img_smp2.jpg RJ236651_img_smp3.jpg RJ236651_img_smp4.jpg RJ236651_img_smp5.jpg RJ236651_img_smp6.jpg RJ236651_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
full translated ?
the only things that aren't translated are the status menu which requires me to change some JS files, and some minor things that were missed. beyond that it should be fully playable in english, though broken english as i work through all of the maps in the game to make it sound better. though i'm about 10% of the way through the second run through before i have to fully playtest.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Appreciate the hard work you're putting in. Always glad to see more translators come in.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the only things that aren't translated are the status menu which requires me to change some JS files, and some minor things that were missed. beyond that it should be fully playable in english, though broken english as i work through all of the maps in the game to make it sound better. though i'm about 10% of the way through the second run through before i have to fully playtest.
good job and thanks for the translate

ayylmao7x

Oct 9, 2018
Noticed you and shadow409 talking in the thread I put the request in. Thanks for your hard work!

Honestly, I didn't have much hope after reading in another thread that the requests barely get traction, so really appreciate it. :)

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Noticed you and shadow409 talking in the thread I put the request in. Thanks for your hard work!

Honestly, I didn't have much hope after reading in another thread that the requests barely get traction, so really appreciate it. :)
yeah, kinda noticed that, anything that gets my attention i'll probably handle, already have another game planned after this one, about 60% done with the second round of translation.

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
[QUOTE = "Eventidegames, post: 1635896, miembro: 620498"] Actualizada a la versión de traducción 1.02, actualicé bastante la historia, todavía hay algunas áreas en que estoy trabajando y otras que aún no he tocado. No dude en comentar si la traducción es de su agrado. [/ QUOTE]

please translate this game that is very good

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes