Wolf RPG (translation help request) dream of temptation ~ gts dream ~ 1 + 2

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Hello guys. I'm trying to translate these two wolf RPG games. But whenever I do there's something that seems to go wrong which requires tedious work to fix. Like it will be unable to access some files because the translation changed the name of the directory. Or some parts stay untranslated. Or sometimes it crashes. So I would really appreciate if someone could give me a hand. I have the games and I'm willing to be in charge of touching up the dialogue. But I would still love to have some help from someone who is better at handling this than me.

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
Hello guys. I'm trying to translate these two wolf RPG games. But whenever I do there's something that seems to go wrong which requires tedious work to fix. Like it will be unable to access some files because the translation changed the name of the directory. Or some parts stay untranslated. Or sometimes it crashes. So I would really appreciate if someone could give me a hand. I have the games and I'm willing to be in charge of touching up the dialogue. But I would still love to have some help from someone who is better at handling this than me.

Can you give me the part 1 game because I can't find it anywhere to download it