Others WIP [Translation]HYPNOS FUCK + DLC [Ver.6.17.11.24] [beelzebub]

Are you interested in this project?

• Total voters

trobbob1

Sep 28, 2017
RJ164524_img_main.jpg

Overwiew:
His school life was one of violence, persecution and apathy.
Day after day his heart was broken, injuries sustained, dignity shattered. All by a punk named Yuuki Izumio, and her gang.
He dreamed of the ultimate revenge: to indulge a dark pleasure. As he walked home from school one day......
"You there walking, you boy, how about I read your fortune?"
The man who called to him took him to a secluded gypsy's tent.
He was an Egyptian by the name of Al Votokor This mystic man had insights to his life nobody could possibly guess.
Then he said: "You should conquer the souls of the sows."

Release Date: 2016-01-13
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Ver.6.17.11.24
Language: Japan
Engine:KiriKiri

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:

Resurrecting this one BECAUSE I've managed to extract all the game's files, while creating my own tools through programming to deepl translate and then give it a second pass over manually and rendering it into decent English through a tsv editing tool with batch editing etc...

Completion progress is like 20%, most of the game has been mtled, a database + csv of translated strings has been created.

You can't translated this game with Translator++ (it will cause errors). Hand translating this game with just the files would take years, luckily, I have developed an algorithm to parse tags and edit them - making it so you can translate the game without causing errors.

I have a working proof of concept hundreds of thousands of characters of translation.

Now with that being said, I'm doing this as a hobby. Maybe I'll set up a patreon later, if you want to buy me coffee or dinner. The translation will be available to everyone regardless of donations, but I might be more motivated to work if there's more of an incentive...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried using MTool? Works fairly well.

It works with the KiriKiri engine, all the Rpgmaker engines and even wolf engine.

It translates automatically and saves the translations in a .json file allowing you to change the translation yourself if you dont think it did a good enough job.

trobbob1

Sep 28, 2017
Have you tried using MTool? Works fairly well.

It works with the KiriKiri engine, all the Rpgmaker engines and even wolf engine.

It translates automatically and saves the translations in a .json file allowing you to change the translation yourself if you dont think it did a good enough job.
Too late, I already wrote a tool that did all of that... A large part of the translation also has to deal with image files but I have OCR and photoshop.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Etar

mrletey

Jun 15, 2020
Better do it, maybe if somehow your tools work better. Maybe it will help someone who have same hobby with you. or maybe set up patreon to support your tool.