RPGM Partial [Translation]Lime and the Curious Leaf [Team Niimii]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ156184_img_main.jpg
Store:

Genre: RPG, Comedy, Female Heroine, Fantasy, Battlefuck, Virgin, NTR, Monsters, Tentacles, Exposure, Masturbation, Blowjob, Titsjob, Bukkake, Creampie, Pregnant, X-Ray

------------------------------------
* STORY *
It all began when Lime met Marpy, a talking animal who gave her a curious leaf.
That encounter was the catalyst for adventure;
help Lime collect the Four Leaves and save the world......

------------------------------------
* SYSTEM *
Cross section and external POVs (ON/OFF option)
Item usage shows on your character, even outside of conversation
Battles don't punish you with a game over (except the last boss!)
Protect Lime's virginity! Or don't?
Increasing levels of "lewdity" go hand in hand with "nudity"
Sex on a dangerous day could turn Lime into Lime-mama!
RJ156184_img_smp1.jpg RJ156184_img_smp2.jpg RJ156184_img_smp3.jpg
Links:

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!: my TRANSLATION IS 100% MTL

Last edited:
Reactions: Bchargo and EldenFZ

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
has this been tested to ensure that the 100% MTL didn't break the game code?

EDIT: Also fixed the text bleeding off the text boxes for this:

Link

Last edited:
Reactions: Popcorn01

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
has this been tested to ensure that the 100% MTL didn't break the game code?

EDIT: Also fixed the text bleeding off the text boxes for this:

Link
I finished the game with all three endings without problems, so I guess nothing broke :unsure:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I finished the game with all three endings without problems, so I guess nothing broke :unsure:
Alright good to hear. I was only asking because I wanted to see if there was any problems that I could offer my assistance on. When I see 100% MTL I often find broken scripts and I a like to help out and fix those when I can. Wasn't implying poor quality on your part just if there were problems or it wasn't checked I would of given it the once over and help out which is why when I saw the text run off I fixed it. Didn't play a whole lot but the translation looked decent so far. Good job.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Alright good to hear. I was only asking because I wanted to see if there was any problems that I could offer my assistance on. When I see 100% MTL I often find broken scripts and I a like to help out and fix those when I can. Wasn't implying poor quality on your part just if there were problems or it wasn't checked I would of given it the once over and help out which is why when I saw the text run off I fixed it. Didn't play a whole lot but the translation looked decent so far. Good job.
Thx dude! :)

Reactions: Silentce

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
tried it so far the only error I seen is the game unable to find graphic/battler mostly for lime

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah I can replicate the above error. it crashes the game. I think I have a hunch what this it tied to so I might try and fix it if I have time.

Edit: Popcorn01 There is a bug in commonevents.json that is causing combat to have an error. when entering combat. I would recommend making sure that none of the scripting is being translated. if there are any lines that you can see in Translator++ that it translated some scripting make sure you delete the translation and export a new patch. As things stand combat is broken until you fix it.

I could fix it myself however it will probably be easier for you since you created the translation. I don't have the original files to just delete translated entries that are bad. if you need help doing this feel free to ask for my help.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
THanks for the MT.
But the game craches in every fight. Missing Lim2 pic.
Pictures aren't missing, the scripting to locate the image files in the game was changed so when it tries to find the picture it can't. The image isn't named lim2. I wager there is a chance that H scenes might be broken for the same reason but I haven't gotten that far. I was able to fix this by removing the translated commonevents.json and replacing it with the untranslated copy. If he goes back in and fixes this there should be no problems.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Pictures aren't missing, the scripting to locate the image files in the game was changed so when it tries to find the picture it can't. The image isn't named lim2. I wager there is a chance that H scenes might be broken for the same reason but I haven't gotten that far. I was able to fix this by removing the translated commonevents.json and replacing it with the untranslated copy. If he goes back in and fixes this there should be no problems.
okay, I'm fixing the problem, sorry I deleted the final file of the translation so that's why the errors, let me try it again xd

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
okay, I'm fixing the problem, sorry I deleted the final file of the translation so that's why the errors, let me try it again xd
It is more work (like ALOT since there are so many broke tags) but you could also fix the tags for lime's name so it no longer goes Qcexy Lime. Also I noticed when I was rooting around in the code that there are a lot of the H scenes with a ton of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM going off the screen. I would fix those too if possible as it will flood the text boxes with useless amounts of M's during those scenes.

Those are optional though and will increase your workload. Aside from those things I didn't see anything that gave off redflags.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
sorry for the problems :D
Unfortunately these things happen when performing MTL, but it is all part of the learning experience. Just take this as a lesson learned for the next time. If I find any other bugs I will let you know or fix them myself if I have time. :)

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
It is more work (like ALOT since there are so many broke tags) but you could also fix the tags for lime's name so it no longer goes Qcexy Lime. Also I noticed when I was rooting around in the code that there are a lot of the H scenes with a ton of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM going off the screen. I would fix those too if possible as it will flood the text boxes with useless amounts of M's during those scenes.

Those are optional though and will increase your workload. Aside from those things I didn't see anything that gave off redflags.
yes, actually i did it just for people to test the game, and for someone to grab this as a project and work on the translation
(sorry for my english, its basic xd)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yes, actually i did it just for people to test the game, and for someone to grab this as a project and work on the translation
(sorry for my english, its basic xd)
Okay that does make sense however, in most cases translating a game MTL makes it harder for someone else to pick up the project and finish it. The main reason being that you lose the ability to see what the original lines were and it becomes a matter of editing the MTL which in some cases becomes harder or impossible for the translator. For instance, for me to have fixed the issue that you just fixed I would of had to download the original japanese game and take the original text and copy it and then paste it into the MTL.

Just food for thought.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Unfortunately these things happen when performing MTL, but it is all part of the learning experience. Just take this as a lesson learned for the next time. If I find any other bugs I will let you know or fix them myself if I have time. :)
in fact the only error i had was because of this, (except the Scripts file but that always happens with all games lol) in theory you can end the game with the 4 endings (I finished 3 xd)

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Okay that does make sense however, in most cases translating a game MTL makes it harder for someone else to pick up the project and finish it. The main reason being that you lose the ability to see what the original lines were and it becomes a matter of editing the MTL which in some cases becomes harder or impossible for the translator. For instance, for me to have fixed the issue that you just fixed I would of had to download the original japanese game and take the original text and copy it and then paste it into the MTL.

Just food for thought.
I think of it as someone watching this game and wanting to try it, use this MTL and say "oh good game" and this someone will get to work on the 100% complete translation xd
seriously thanks for the help and advice bro
c:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
it seem some of the h-scene are untranslated the one I found so far is when your are now in a ntr relationship and the sister with the ntr guy

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Sadly, it seems like I can't get my hands on the latest v2.01.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give me a link to it so that I could do a little test translation on my side during my free time.

I've tried to translate VX Ace games before but abandonned due to a metric tons of bugs (from the app translator like RPGMakertrans or translator ++ and the engine itself) that bashed me on each attempt (and that is manual translation), contrary to Wolf RPG (maybe I'm just not compatible with VX Ace since most other translators would think otherwise).

I was able to get through MV games, so I was thinking of giving VX Ace another chance, beginning from this hgame.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sadly, it seems like I can't get my hands on the latest v2.01.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give me a link to it so that I could do a little test translation on my side during my free time.

I've tried to translate VX Ace games before but abandonned due to a metric tons of bugs (from the app translator like RPGMakertrans or translator ++ and the engine itself) that bashed me on each attempt (and that is manual translation), contrary to Wolf RPG (maybe I'm just not compatible with VX Ace since most other translators would think otherwise).

I was able to get through MV games, so I was thinking of giving VX Ace another chance, beginning from this hgame.
check the OP it literally has a link to the game. that is where I got it a copy both times I needed to help out and fix it. Pulled the link from the OP

Also in my experience most bugs in VX ACE or otherwise are caused by the machine translation changing code structure or putting spaces where they do not belong. Best advice I have when using Translator ++ or anything other then the engine itself is to do each line manually (pull the text translate it in the translator of your choice, and then manually put it back only replacing the text.) it takes longer but it will lessen errors. Or the best way to go is to just use RPGM VX ACE to translate the game.

Reactions: EldenFZ