RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] 3K ~ Fully controlled adultery

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed Commonevents.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

ArulCfx

Sep 4, 2020

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
thanks bro

Sab0teur

Jan 30, 2019

Known issues:

Installation:

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed Commonevents.

Hey Shisaye
Thanks for the translation
The scenes so far trigger an error related to animations for me - the first and the second one at least. The japanese version works fine. Jp locale doesn't help. I'll attach a screenshot of an error appearing instead of a second scene. 1715193433297.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey Shisaye
Thanks for the translation
The scenes so far trigger an error related to animations for me - the first and the second one at least. The japanese version works fine. Jp locale doesn't help. I'll attach a screenshot of an error appearing instead of a second scene. View attachment 3616178
Is that using SLRMTL1.1? Or SLRMTL1.0?
(I've published an update 30 minutes ago.)