Others [Translation Request] A game where you can squeeze your penis with the slimy tentacles of the milking Alraune [RJ01127379] [MOKO]

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
1721416377111.png

ENG title : A game where you can squeeze your penis with the slimy tentacles of the milking Alraune [Erotic trap dungeon strategy game-type video-linked masturbation support app]
JP title : 搾精アルラウネのぬるぬる触手コキでおちんぽしこしこゲーム【エロトラップダンジョン攻略ゲーム型動画連動オナサポアプリ】
LINK :

Genre: Successive Orgasms, Binaural, ASMR, Nonhuman / Monster Girl, Guided Masturbation, Submissive Man, Tentacle, Big Breasts
Description: The latest work in Momofuku's flagship "FapHero-type Ona-Support Training Video" series is a devilish
masturbation support app provided by a spiteful monster girl!
Sample pictures :
1721416434824.png 1721416418667.png

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
If you need to go through the game's files, everything should be in the .asar file, which can be decompiled using this .

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
anyone have or know what the deal is with the preorder bonus asmr? found 0 trace of it anywhere
tldr you get an extra game upon buying this one on dlsite for a limited time, haven't looked into it too much but it seems to be an exclusive alternate version of another game they have for sale.

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Figured I'd post this here incase anyone else is interested, I went ahead and did the translation myself, took a while but after copying lines into Google Translate over and over, I pretty much translated the whole game, aside from the menu options which I was unable to translate automatically (the options are, from top to bottom: Start over, Continue where you left off and recollection mode). Just replace this file with the old one in the resources folder and you should be good to go.

Side note: Translating from Japanese can be quite funky and you may find a few mistakes while playing such as "your" being replaced by "my" or the MC being referenced as a girl.

(I don't have a premium account so get it while you can)