None [Translation Request] A lewd mother-a mother who returns to a woman at her child's boarding house-

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Title : A lewd mother-a mother who returns to a woman at her child's boarding house-
JP title: 通淫母 ~我が子の下宿でオンナに戻る母~/ Kayoinbo ~Waga Ko no Geshuku de Onna ni Modoru Haha~
LINK(s) : /
Description : Senior, Mother, Married Woman, Female Teacher, Office Lady, Slice of Life/Daily Living, Naughty/Lewd, Orgy Sex, Big Breasts, Voluptuous/Plump

Reactions: Lunbull

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
There is a machine translation of that Title, on sugoi. To be fair, its an very artsy Machine translation. xD

But i got a Walkthrough for that, I translated that via DeepL. Its a picture so you can compare the japanese prompts to take the route you want.

Link to the sugoi page with the Machine translation file:

and i attach the Translated picture of the Walkthrough and a txt file of the source link to the original japanese Walkthrough.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: komii1412

woahsexray

Jan 3, 2017
There is a machine translation of that Title, on sugoi. To be fair, its an very artsy Machine translation. xD

But i got a Walkthrough for that, I translated that via DeepL. Its a picture so you can compare the japanese prompts to take the route you want.

Link to the sugoi page with the Machine translation file:

and i attach the Translated picture of the Walkthrough and a txt file of the source link to the original japanese Walkthrough.

Cheers
Don't suppose you can reup the file? Mega is dead