RPGM [Translation Request] A prostitution plan that even an elf can do [ SurrenderMilk ]

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
1625534604230.png
Overview:

In such a peaceful era, there is neither a great demon king who plans to extinct humankind, nor an ambitious empire who plans to conquer the world.

Sylphy, the princess of the elf empire who has been traveling in
 stealth for the "ceremony of succession" , gets into trouble in the port town of Arreta and is defeated as a slave named a third citizen.

Sylphy's struggle begins to regain the "jewels" needed for freedom and ritual.
Thread Updated: May / 06/2020
Release Date: Apr / 28/2020
Developer: サレンダーミルク- - Link
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Game content]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kanis9x

Mar 18, 2020
I found an mega link : Japanese

password: ADHentai

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
My stuff says a batch translation of this is ~1710000 characters. 342 batches. (1 batch is 5000 characters and most games only have like 50 batches.)
Even just making a MTL for this, having to check all the lines for broken commands and missed translations is a major project.
Would definitely be the longest I have ever worked on.

Is this game even any good?

Last edited:

Kanis9x

Mar 18, 2020
My stuff says a batch translation of this is ~1710000 characters. 342 batches. (1 batch is 5000 characters and most games only have like 50 batches.)
Even just making a MTL for this, having to check all the lines for broken commands and missed translations is a major project.
Would definitely be the longest I have ever worked on.

Is this game even any good?
with my opinion, this game is good with who wants to fap :)) in game, you just go around city and talk to everyone, if you find right npc, will trigger story. I played game around 1hour but there are a lot of scenes. If too hard to translate the game, i thinks you should leave it. Or you have free time and you want to do it, try it yourself.(sorry about my English)