[translation request] Akujo no Eikan by riumu/msize in english

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check the developers it doesn't look like there's any English translations.

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
Hey!

+1 and also wanted to say, that I have almost finished playing through this using Google translator camera app for android phones. 95% understandable and readable.

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
i was able to translate his previous game called Jukuatsu using textractor. if someone finds the correct font or hook please type it here as i was unable to

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
femdommanga has uploaded some scenes translated with subtitles (it's not very good, tho, possibly machine translation with minor corrections)
otherwise you have to use text hooks, yeah. I don't think msize games get translated on a regular basis

Last edited:

DaddyFranku

Aug 1, 2019
femdommanga has uploaded some scenes translated with subtitles (it's not very good, tho, possibly machine translation with minor corrections)
otherwise you have to use text hooks, yeah. I don't think msize games get translated on a regular basis
they really should, Msize makes great nukiges

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
can u give me link? Thankss