VN Others None [Translation Request](Arekara4nen) As I Thought... Devil!

fables_mirror

Aug 4, 2021
I made a rough translation using google and deepl since I don't speak Japanese. This is also my first time translating a game so it may not be up to your standards. Anyways here you go. Anyone is free to improve on the translation.

Download:
(note: you still need to run the game in Japanese Locale. Recommend downloading Locale Emulator if you haven't already)

Update v.2: Text didn't appear in the scenes in the previous version. It should be fixed in this one. Let me know if there are any other issues and I'll try to fix them.

Last edited:

solblade13

Sep 19, 2017
I made a rough translation using google and deepl since I don't speak Japanese. This is also my first time translating a game so it may not be up to your standards. Anyways here you go. Anyone is free to improve on the translation.

Download:
(note: you still need to run the game in Japanese Locale. Recommend downloading Locale Emulator if you haven't already)

Update v.2: Text didn't appear in the scenes in the previous version. It should be fixed in this one. Let me know if there are any other issues and I'll try to fix them.
I don't know if it's just me or not but the link brings me to the site and it's saying file temporarily unavailable due to maintenance and to check back later, it's been like that for a while now

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I don't know if it's just me or not but the link brings me to the site and it's saying file temporarily unavailable due to maintenance and to check back later, it's been like that for a while now
+1 bad gateway

huh looks like anon files is down

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Title: As I Thought... Devil!
Developer:(Arekara4nen)

Store DL:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese
Raw Game Download:
game link is dead </3

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024

Download:

link isnt working could ya resend it maybe?