RPGM [Translation Request] Ares Record

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in translating the following game from Japanese to English.

Ares Record
Link:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Tickling, Restraint, Bondage

1599251976644.png
1599251997602.png

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
there is a mtl game in svscomis but the server download really annoy :mad: it is good if someone grab it and share in here :)

StitchSLV153

May 10, 2018
there is a mtl game in svscomis but the server download really annoy :mad: it is good if someone grab it and share in here :)
I went through the annoying server download.
However this version of the game has no way to escape the bondage situations. You can escape by attacking, but you'd die before that due to the damage difference.

Also sounds were set to 0% as default.
hold x to scroll through text.

Let me know if the link breaks. I've never used mega before.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I went through the annoying server download.
However this version of the game has no way to escape the bondage situations. You can escape by attacking, but you'd die before that due to the damage difference.

Also sounds were set to 0% as default.
hold x to scroll through text.

Let me know if the link breaks. I've never used mega before.
Thank u a lot. After many hard try, i manager got it. i already play japan ver, the game has simple playing, although i cant clear puzzle but it oke, i only miss some rare orbs. But it still very fun.

i really not a fan of tickling, but this game is so good and i love bondage state gameplay. i also try other game of this circle is [NoirCastle] 魔剣ルシェフリードDevil Sword Luchefried (RJ256313). It is good too.

i begin love this circle.

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Fixed the skill bug:

Explanation: The translated version of the "States.json" file had an error that changed certain skills. One of those skills was the "resistance" skill, that allows you to struggle out of the bondage situations. I simply took the original, untranslated "States.json" file and plugged it into the translated version of the game. I tested it for a little bit and most, if not all of what was translated is still translated. I don't have much experience with RPG Maker VX Ace, so I don't know what is commonly stored in "States.json", but whatever it is, it's not most of the text, menu, enemy descriptions, items, or anything else I can think of.

Disclaimer: I didn't change any of the translation. The translation was and still is very much an MTL and a bad one at that. If you're downloading this hoping for anything else, but something I would only recommend for the UI and a very rough understanding of the story, you're going to be dissapointed.

I also included a save in the memory room with every scene unlocked if you're not interested in playing the game and just want to watch the scenes. Save 12.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Heres the Game bundled with MTool:
MTool will automatically apply the already present translation files generated by MTool at startup. You can ignore the extra window for MTool by closing it or u can use it to cheat(it has many things u can play around with). If the Antivirus says anything about the Tool, i can assure u its a false positive. Ifu dont trust me u can manually download MTool and apply it urself to the game.
There are also some saves inside, though not full saves they are a decent bit far into the game.
Edit: its a MTL by the tool, it doesnt break anything.
Edit2: You have to run "StartWithTool.bat" for the Tool to start alongside the game