[Translation Request] Aria's War Chronicle by Hige To Deko

Darkjin

May 3, 2018
Hello there,
I'd really appretiate it if this game was translated to english, ive tried doing it myself using Translator++ but i'm way out of my depth when it comes to this.
Here's a link to the DLsite post for it:

its a WolfRPG game btw.
Thanks RJ196713_img_main.jpg

Reactions: mercedesizbest

frostlax

Apr 19, 2018
if it worth for something you will need to use WRPGE to translate it along with installing a japanese language pack.
I know cuz i sorta worked a bit in a rudimentary translation (its very incomplete so dont ask about sharing my personal translation)
That being said the reason i began working in the translation was because somehow i came about a complete machine translation patch, however it not really that good , you can barely make out what the hell happens in that version.
Still if you still want the translation that again is not better that a Atlas translation i could share it.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
+1 please share the machine translation
if it worth for something you will need to use WRPGE to translate it along with installing a japanese language pack.
I know cuz i sorta worked a bit in a rudimentary translation (its very incomplete so dont ask about sharing my personal translation)
That being said the reason i began working in the translation was because somehow i came about a complete machine translation patch, however it not really that good , you can barely make out what the hell happens in that version.
Still if you still want the translation that again is not better that a Atlas translation i could share it.
please share the translation

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Do you have the original full jp translation patch?