RPGM [Translation Request]アリスと不思議な少女たち [Nyc’s Land][RJ312221]

switch123

Dec 1, 2017
184825975_rj312221_img_main.jpg

Title: アリスと不思議な少女たち
Developer website:
Store:

Alice in wonderland themed rpgm game. Second Game from this Developer

Gameplay wise seems to be similar to the first game with the addition of sprite animations. Gather different party membery aquire skills to progress in the Levels and enjoy the animatied Scenes.

Progression came to an early halt because i have no idea whats going on. was first hoping for a complete savefile to pop up but maybe its better to hope for translation to finish the game myself. games already floting around at the usual torrent sites but i havent seen any threads on forums for a walkthrough.

RitaRossweisse

Oct 9, 2019
Walkthrough: link to be filled (cuz I need more than 3 posts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I finished the game and unlocked everything. If you need more help, I can assist. Although only finished the true end. Also, I don't think there is a game over/ending screen that takes you back to the main screen or proceed to a second playthrough.

HaleClimi

Jun 28, 2017
Walkthrough: link to be filled (cuz I need more than 3 posts)

I finished the game and unlocked everything. If you need more help, I can assist. Although only finished the true end. Also, I don't think there is a game over/ending screen that takes you back to the main screen or proceed to a second playthrough.
I have a bug with a particular scene (Witch's place) related to a missing tileset when I interact with a purple book.

"Failed to load img/tilesets/Outside_A1.png"

It's been hampering my progress unfortunately, so I was hoping if you could provide save files as a workaround? That would be very much appreciated.

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
for who find stamina limited dashing is annoying:
! Dashing make monsters chase you !

Last edited:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok... I'm a bit confused at the room where you apparently need to place 2 dolls on the plates?
I've placed one doll on the rightmost plate (found after the room with the paintings, by going through the 1st door, from left to right, probably called the gallery room).
I've no idea where the 2nd doll is and I cannot go back through the red gate.
What am I suppose to do?

Edit* I just realised that you can interact with the candle lamps. Is it related?

Reactions: ddccmm25

ddccmm25

Jun 16, 2017
Im in the same room but no clue how to get the blue key for the right door, did you find the solution?

ddccmm25

Jun 16, 2017
Ok... I'm a bit confused at the room where you apparently need to place 2 dolls on the plates?
I've placed one doll on the rightmost plate (found after the room with the paintings, by going through the 1st door, from left to right, probably called the gallery room).
I've no idea where the 2nd doll is and I cannot go back through the red gate.
What am I suppose to do?

Edit* I just realised that you can interact with the candle lamps. Is it related?
Did you find the solution?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Did you find the solution?
No, I didn't. I'm stuck, because there's nothing to interact with and I've tried interacting with everything, even every wall and walking towards the walls, in case there's a hidden passage... There's nothing. I think there's a bug, because I think you need something before crossing the red gate and since you can't open it, well gg...
Anyway... I'm waiting for an answer from the guy that said would help if any info was needed...

Portsock

Sep 28, 2018
No, I didn't. I'm stuck, because there's nothing to interact with and I've tried interacting with everything, even every wall and walking towards the walls, in case there's a hidden passage... There's nothing. I think there's a bug, because I think you need something before crossing the red gate and since you can't open it, well gg...
Anyway... I'm waiting for an answer from the guy that said would help if any info was needed...
You need the female doll and the bear doll, i think the bear one you find before the room where you place them if i remember correctly.
Anyway i would really appreciate a full save

RitaRossweisse

Oct 9, 2019
Basic Control:

General Mechanics:

A thorough walkthrough:
*My translations are a little rough especially with the items. We will have to do until the translations for this game comes in.
My apologies.
Full Save ↓

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Found two game breaking bugs when I played (a red door that you go through but then can't get back through, and a book you interact with that's looking for the wrong tileset). Both were fairly easy to fix; just replace the two buggy maps.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i have the version english of svscomic and i find a bug,maybe 2,one is that when i enter in this room and i want exit,i cant,i just stuck in the door
1612928581040.png
the second bug is that i dont find any pick item,soo i cant clean the mirror or whatever,i search for the whole house and i talk with all npcs,the mom too and dont give me nothing
1612928681815.png
some can help me?

Reactions: Mrblack187

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Found two game breaking bugs when I played (a red door that you go through but then can't get back through, and a book you interact with that's looking for the wrong tileset). Both were fairly easy to fix; just replace the two buggy maps.
i tried your file but it dont fix the bug of the door that i have in the picture,i cant get the item for clean the mirror yet...

Reactions: Mrblack187