{translation request} Attack on Giantess ~World Defense Force~

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
so iam looking for a translation of this game Attack on Giantess:

funny thing is i think there is a translation out there as i found this thread on here and someone clames theve already made a translation in the comments put the dropbox link is bust?

https://f95zone.to/threads/attack-on-giantess-world-defense-force.55098/

does anyone know a translation out there or have one?

Reactions: broken_division

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
thanks a lot not sure if ill be able to do this myself but sure itll help overs still itd be nice if someone had a ready made translation even partial like you of the game?

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
also i can see the contents of the data folder anyway but do i just need to overwright that or is it also the game.ini as well i need to overwright?

Reactions: broken_division

gamemaster94

May 13, 2018
on anouther note my version of the game has no data folder so i think maybe i have a bad copy or something could someone put a real download of the game here please?

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
I still cant get the translation to work, i tried every place to put the translation files and still doesnt work after doing the previous work from the unpacker

xerxes the furry

Apr 12, 2023

xerxes the furry

Apr 12, 2023
is there anyone here who can help me out with the translation process? I don't know what (if anything) I'm doing wrong, but it just WILL NOT WORK no matter how hard I try

xerxes the furry

Apr 12, 2023
okay. I found a downloadable English version, the links are on their wall (note. "mega" is misspelled as "m3ga" just change it to "mega" and it should work.)

Reactions: LiberatedSaber