RPGM [Translation Request] BAW-DIN ~肉欲の館編~

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 3801187
Google translate
A survival adventure where you aim to escape from a mansion filled with creatures! ◆Game Overview This game involves controlling agent Ranya and trying to escape from a mansion filled with creatures. You must rely on a single handgun to gather a small amount of ammunition, explore the mansion in search of information that will lead to your escape, and deal with creepy creatures. If you are defeated by the lust-filled creatures, you will not get away with it. ※Although this is a horror-like work, there are almost no shocking or jump-scare-like scenes that will make your heart ache. A rather loud sound effect will be played when defeat is confirmed. ※There are no grotesque defeat scenes. The main focus is on the immoral erotic elements of a strong woman being raped by filthy creatures.

Download:
View attachment 3801163 View attachment RJ01198162_img_main.webp

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I have no idea how to beat the frog and my guess is the code in the toilets but I have no idea what's the right order.

Demmiurge

Nov 16, 2022
how to open recollectionroom? I get a text that i need to explore 6 paintings on 1f than activate the clock and hide passage should be aviable. But I only get a massage that clock is not working. Someone can make a guide?