[Translation Request] Bellzebubu Games

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Title: / / Basically their 3 latest games more or less
Developer website: /
Language: Japanese

I don't know how many of you played Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) but it was amazing, plus it had a fanmade translation. Since then I've been following bellzebubu's projects and been waiting for other fan translated games with no success.

Take in mind that Cinderella and Hypnos have expansions (don't need to translate as base game would be cool enough to get, but hey... If someone wants to translate the expansions, better for everyone!) and Shin Chikan has still no expansions, so I think it'd be easier to start with the latter.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
ulmf does have an partial translation for Home Guard 2.
I already saw it. I'm even in the thread if you look carefully.
That partial, afaik, it's just items and locations. I guess that it would be cool to see a story translation or something as well as seeing spotlight cinderella also story-translated since it adds quite a bit. Hopefully the ULMF guys keep translating and they do so in the upcoming patch for newer items and/or locations.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Where can you find this translation It's not available anywhere
It was on Hongfire but since it's dead now... The other option was on ULMF, but I think they removed it when they did all the post cleaning stuff. Your best bet would be asking someone that still had it with said translation.