[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Kedamono-tachi ended with the MC being sent videos of her girlfriend being fucked (atleast I remenber that) from time to time and jacking off. So I kinda expect the same will happen to Kurt becoming a pathetic cuck that spends all day jerking off to his woman being stolen, though I dont expect chastity cages or anything not really a Takeda thing.
At most I can see bunch of trash talking Kurts penis which imo is already happening in a bunch of scenes. PLus Katiev has made in multiple scenes so far goes out of his way to show Kurt how much he is cucking him so maybe his individual ending is sending Kurt AVs to his village or somethig lol.
Sometimes i fantasize , Kurt Counter that Son of a Bitch Katiev by Fucking his Mom

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Does Juukon Sentai Juusoldier have all pages translated somewhere? There's some pages that i can't find in english
All there is.

Main One

Last Part, before put on hold...

Chisaki/The Principal/The Commander IF story

Mizuha/Beast Blue Ranger story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger Christmas story

Kosaki/Beast Pink Ranger c101 story

Mia/Beast Yellow Ranger story

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
can someone answer my questions. please?
1. Juukon Sentai Juusoldier will be continued, if bakunyuu ntr party is finished (all sex scenes, ending drawed).
2. Should Juukon Sentai Juusoldier also be a game(visual novel) or a manga because it do not look like a game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote