[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
As I said, he´s not sharing sub event updates, these pics are glimpses that we were able to catch by luck.
Shall we take it that, he is working on the sub-events around the same time as his main events, as well as his other projects (like the current cockfficer one?
If so, it would explain why there is a bit of a long wait these days, aside from the GIF scenes i mean.

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
how much time takeda need to complete a main event ( 2 month or more)? He began the game in 2020, i am right.
correct me if i am wrong. I just wanna know the timeframe.
I know he draw other projects (cosplay, police, wife ntr) between the events.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Shall we take it that, he is working on the sub-events around the same time as his main events, as well as his other projects (like the current cockfficer one?
If so, it would explain why there is a bit of a long wait these days, aside from the GIF scenes i mean.
Yes, he´s working on the sub events too but we don´t know anything about it bcoz he doesn´t share the progress.
I hope he already made half of them or something like that.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
how much time takeda need to complete a main event ( 2 month or more)? He began the game in 2020, i am right.
Sorry to break it to you but there is no timeframe. All we can do is sit around and wait for new stuff to be released.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
There is no timeframe, but one can speculate.
At this phase, and there is around 12 events to go (plus the current Arika 41) and that's not counting sub-events or endings.
The last 2 events has taken months to be made, and the next one (likely Rietta's turn to fall) is likely just as long.
Can't say if every main event from here on will be long, but I believe the last two events are only this long, because they are reaching all the girls' breaking point.
Let's say those are the exception, and future event's takes 1-2 months to make.
Many, included myself, has stated before, it maybe done around 2026, but if future takes this long to make, maybe 2027 will become more likely at this rate.

Again, not a timeframe, just speculating.

• Sad
Reactions: cookisu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote