Unity None [Translation Request] Bunny for $5000 trillion / $5000兆でバニー [820 Ceramics Studio][RJ336573]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but the game isnt translating.
I changed antivirus recently. It could be setting I forgot I'd changed but the old one never cared, the new one always wants me to confirm a new games connection for the translation.

Not knowing the game can't really say, it might want one of the different versions.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
I changed antivirus recently. It could be setting I forgot I'd changed but the old one never cared, the new one always wants me to confirm a new games connection for the translation.

Not knowing the game can't really say, it might want one of the different versions.
just to be clear. 1st i extract bepinex then the autotranslator and run the game, yes? or do i need to edit configs and such?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
1st i extract bepinex then the autotranslator and run the game, yes? or do i need to edit configs and such?
Extract the BepInEx version you thing is right for the game, I first go by if the crash handler is 64Bit or not. I usually do just extract the auto translator straight after. But your usually advised to run once without it, and check folders are generated in the BepInEx folder.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Extract the BepInEx version you thing is right for the game, I first go by if the crash handler is 64Bit or not. I usually do just extract the auto translator straight after. But your usually advised to run once without it, and check folders are generated in the BepInEx folder.
hold on. are there any rules for the folder name? like no numbers or japanese?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this very game...
Ah well it seems the auto translator might break this one, it's why I didn't add to the newest version. The main menu must be images for some reason as it doesn't get translated, but some parts should like dialogue and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's using the latest game, and . The newest versions of both and the 32Bit of BepInEx 5.

Should have refreshed...

Reactions: johntrine

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Ah well it seems the auto translator might break this one, it's why I didn't add to the newest version. The main menu must be images for some reason as it doesn't get translated, but some parts should like dialogue and...
That's using the latest game, and . The newest versions of both and the 32Bit of BepInEx 5.

Should have refreshed...
i mean it doesnt break this game that much. tw, the button at start that has the place to type a password, the password is
ばにいがあるさいこう

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016

Should have refreshed...
i need help. i tried using bepinex and autotranslate combo on this game but it didnt work. coulld you test and see if you can get it to work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...coulld you test and see if you can get it to work?
There's a IL2CPP folder in there, so you'd want the IL2CPP and the IL2CPP version of the translator. It does seem to be working, but you wouldn't be able to tell without looking at what little is in the saved translation.

I would guess almost all the text isn't actually text, after a clicking for a few minutes this...

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
There's a IL2CPP folder in there, so you'd want the IL2CPP and the IL2CPP version of the translator. It does seem to be working, but you wouldn't be able to tell without looking at what little is in the saved translation.

I would guess almost all the text isn't actually text, after a clicking for a few minutes this...
ahhh crap. guess that plan is out the window. guess i gotta use ocr. wish someone build upon the ztranslator ocr tool. it is good when it work...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight