RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Busty Slave Fighter Maria [RJ343827] [Tistrya] (Mega Download)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ343827_img_main.jpg

ENG title : Busty Slave Fighter Maria
JP title : 爆乳奴隷剣闘士マリア
LINK :
Genre : Female Protagonist, Breasts, Warrior, Breast Sex, Violation, Rape, Big Breasts, Multi/Monster/Mega Breasts
Description :

An adventurer with an N-cup chest is forced to fight in an arena where defeat means violation in front of all the spectators!

Use those big ol' bitties and get items to win battles and make it out untouched(?)!

Maria was an adventurer, possessing great skill with a sword, and an even greater set of tits. WAS an adventurer, mind you -- because after getting tricked by a sleazy merchant, Mari was sold into slavery!

Now she has no choice but to fight as a gladiatrix in the arena. She'll battle all manner of monsters to win her freedom, but if she loses, a humiliating Fate awaits her... No matter what happens, though, the crowd is gonna love it!

Download

Untranslated

Patch

MTL Translation

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...827-tistrya-mega-download.117009/post-8126204
RJ343827_img_smp1.jpg RJ343827_img_smp2.jpg RJ343827_img_smp3.jpg RJ343827_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
small game so i will do an deepl mlt
Hi there, i made a machine translation
|tested only at the beginning|
1.jpg
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride

nearwatch

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 1809890

ENG title : Busty Slave Fighter Maria
JP title : 爆乳奴隷剣闘士マリア
LINK :
Genre : Female Protagonist, Breasts, Warrior, Breast Sex, Violation, Rape, Big Breasts, Multi/Monster/Mega Breasts
Description :

An adventurer with an N-cup chest is forced to fight in an arena where defeat means violation in front of all the spectators!

Use those big ol' bitties and get items to win battles and make it out untouched(?)!

Maria was an adventurer, possessing great skill with a sword, and an even greater set of tits. WAS an adventurer, mind you -- because after getting tricked by a sleazy merchant, Mari was sold into slavery!

Now she has no choice but to fight as a gladiatrix in the arena. She'll battle all manner of monsters to win her freedom, but if she loses, a humiliating Fate awaits her... No matter what happens, though, the crowd is gonna love it!

Download

Untranslated

Patch

MTL Translation

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...827-tistrya-mega-download.117009/post-8126204
View attachment 1809897 View attachment 1809898 View attachment 1809899 View attachment 1809900
Do you have Android version? I wanna play it on phone,please.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Played this a bit. Seems like a defeat = sex scene type game. I won't be playing any more of this.