RPGM [Translation Request] Circle Gyu - Knight of Messiah

D

Deleted member 64

Oh shit, I didn't realise Circle Gyu released a new game. I have a feeling this will get an official english translation.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Oh shit, I didn't realise Circle Gyu released a new game. I have a feeling this will get an official english translation.
The art is a little weird for a Circle Gyu game but I'm about 2 hours in and the story is probably the best one yet. If they'd have gone with the traditional art style of Circle Gyu, it'd be a 10/10 for me.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
The art is a little weird for a Circle Gyu game but I'm about 2 hours in and the story is probably the best one yet. If they'd have gone with the traditional art style of Circle Gyu, it'd be a 10/10 for me.
So I beat the game and finished two different routes ( virgin, slut ). I have to say that as good as the beginning is, the game slows considerably towards the middle and end as far h-scenes being a part of the main story. Basically it gets pretty grindy with little to no payoff. Grind levels, beat boss, story exposition, repeat. Not only that but to say that the story gets convoluted towards the end is an understatement. By the end of the game, you really end up with more questions than answers. Maybe it's setting up a sequel or something I dunno but there is a lot of things that are unexplained.

As far as the h-scenes in the game, they're great but I think there definitely could have been a little more build up. Things go from Alicia being a virgin to her screwing any and everything pretty quick. It's player dependent but I still would have liked to have seen a little more restriction on some scenes until her corruption built up.

All in all, it's still a good game. Not a 10/10 as I thought initially but probably a solid 8. Got a good 10+ hours out of it so I'd definitely recommend it to anyone interested.