RPGM [Translation Request] Colette of the ruined Kingdom: A bizarre Princess Tale (Ore Teki Shikou)

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Of course, I bought it. I will just need to find my copie again or get on stupid dlsite and redownload.
That would be awesome! The MTL floating around everywhere is so bad that the locations you need to go to are completely untranslated which is frustrating to no end lmao.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't have a source for the original version, but here's a development copy of v2.11.
(It's basically the same as the Japanese original, just with extracted assets)

• Red Heart
Reactions: darmansuper

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for v2.11.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
There are 107 pictures that would have to be manually edited to translate things like the "Location" UI element.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial (You can skip this step if you use the dev copy.)
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
what's SLRMTL btw?
It's a slightly edited MTL made with the Sugoi Neural Translator, specifically the Levi offline model, used with automation based on Reddo9999's work.
(Basically better than Google-Translate, worse than DeepL, but a lot more stable and consistent than DeepL. Meaning you can make a properly working translation a lot faster.)