RPGM - Completed - Complete - [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

1. 3.00 star(s)

guanoprata

Warnings to all possible future players: all women in the game get raped, even on the happy/true ending route. Avoid if you dislike that.

The good:
    - Interesting story and premise
    - NTR parts are good

The bad:
    - God awful map design, visuals are murky due to overusage of filters, some key items are hidden in the maps without any indication for them, the few puzzles are outright awful. This is one of the most non-intuitive R18 RPGs I've ever played.
    - Enemies respawn way too fast and avoiding battles is a fucking hassle
    - Some of the actions taken by characters during the story are really dumb, others are so predictable that your eyes will roll
    - GRINDY AS FUCK if you don't cheat (which you should)

It's a game with an interesting story, but if you're after a quick-fap game or don't have much time available (it takes 12-16 hours for each route), there's better R18 games out there to play, just put this one on a "low priority" on your list.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

So, I finished the game

good:
    - worldbuilding
    - overall story
    - characters

bad
    - map design, many invisible foes behind every corner, thin paths, so you can't avoid fighting
    - no "memorize last action"
    - same true ending for both characters
    - dialogue choices doensn't metter

personal thoughts/ further info
    - if you want use translator++, dont translate items and system
    - to get all endings, you need to do seperate runs for each character
    - daughter story is better, because it involves all MCs, in wifes story, daughter is just an minor npc
    - its all about blackmailing, drugs, rape, rape and rape
    - there is no "good ending" in the common sense, main events are unavoidible (see above^^)

PS: I'll upload save files for both characters, recollection room + before the last fight (true ending)