RPGM Complete (Translation Request) Cow-tits hero and female dog knight [RJ381126] [Zeton Poison] (Mega Download)

Sordana

Apr 11, 2018
they marked this as completed .... anyway i did a SLRMTL on it and it seems like its better i played through the starting phase and did some minor events in starter town and it looks like a better translation then a standard MTL.. here is the translation and also here is the modified plugins.js that Danthen shared with us. use these on the RAW version to avoid problems

Extract translation first and replace folders data and js in www folder after that extract the plugins.js into js folder
that way you will have H-Status translated to.

please note that i dont know if there is issues with my translation further in to the game i havent played through it myself yet
unfortunatly im very new to SLR and im not a pro at this so if there are issues i cant help you fix them im sorry.

edit: ah yes this is for the version released jun/26/2022

edit2: ah yes you will want to change font size to go to js folder find rpg_windows.js edit with notepad find the line that says

Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
return 28;
Edit only the number it should be on 28 standard set it to 20 that should be enough to keep the text from going outside text box/window
this setting sets overall text size on all text to 20 menues, title, dialog etc

and yeah here is a print screen the same one as on page one to compare the lines witch one is better you might not see much in this one but i promis you overall SLR usealy dose better translations in my experience
Screenshot 2024-09-26 082023.png
edit3: i played the starting phase with both games and compared the translations and while SLRMTL is far from perfect its still better then the MTL but this MTL is okey compared to what iv seen in other games its playable if your not picky.

Last edited:

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
they marked this as completed .... anyway i did a SLRMTL on it and it seems like its better i played through the starting phase and did some minor events in starter town and it looks like a better translation then a standard MTL.. here is the translation and also here is the modified plugins.js that Danthen shared with us. use these on the RAW version to avoid problems

Extract translation first and replace folders data and js in www folder after that extract the plugins.js into js folder
that way you will have H-Status translated to.

please note that i dont know if there is issues with my translation further in to the game i havent played through it myself yet
unfortunatly im very new to SLR and im not a pro at this so if there are issues i cant help you fix them im sorry.

edit: ah yes this is for the version released jun/26/2022

edit2: ah yes you will want to change font size to go to js folder find rpg_windows.js edit with notepad find the line that says

Window_Base.prototype.standardFontSize = function() {
return 28;
Edit only the number it should be on 28 standard set it to 20 that should be enough to keep the text from going outside text box/window
this setting sets overall text size on all text to 20 menues, title, dialog etc

and yeah here is a print screen the same one as on page one to compare the lines witch one is better you might not see much in this one but i promis you overall SLR usealy dose better translations in my experience
View attachment 4071492
edit3: i played the starting phase with both games and compared the translations and while SLRMTL is far from perfect its still better then the MTL but this MTL is okey compared to what iv seen in other games its playable if your not picky.

I ended up having this error, any ideas on how to fix it? 1727393359228.png