RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Dance of Sealed Lust ~I'm Feminized, and All My Friends are Lewd-crested and Plowed~

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
This is my second thread

An RPG featuring a feminized protagonist, and companion NTR,
hypnosis, pure love, male bottom, town-building, etc. elements!
(I don't get part of this description but it was the description on their website)

it looks like it is also animated

Dl site game link

It is a fairly large game I think ( 2.34GB )

Edit: After going through the game's text I think the game is extremely small

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I just bought the game today and made a machine translation. I did the best I could. The menus are partially translated due to scripts. If someone could fix any possible errors or give this game a proper translation that would be great. (I have not done a full playthrough) I don't plan on posting the full game because I don't know how the developers would react.
(The translation contains the translator ++ file and 2 saves to get past cutscenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
+1
Does anyone have a full save?
Edit: There is no gallery save as far as I know

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A translation here, only the link to the game is missing.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like here, we have an MTL ready (if I'm not mistaken). We don't have a link to the game though so I haven't been able to test that out yet.

broken_division May I ask if you know the link?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Looks like here, we have an MTL ready (if I'm not mistaken). We don't have a link to the game though so I haven't been able to test that out yet.

broken_division May I ask if you know the link?
with a quick search i find out this links
new link because the previous didn't had the parallaxes/Maps.rpgmvp

but i don't know if they working with the above translation of

update 3
As it turns out my machine translated one breaks out( parallaxes/Maps.rpgmvp not found) when moving to the fantasy map no idea why.

But the translation from OWNAGE123 it working at least the beginning that i tested it
1.jpg

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Can someone do a proper or edited translation? In my post, I asked if someone could clean it up and post my translation files. I am sorry for being unclear.