Others None [Translation Request] Dazzling Feast of Insulted Love [RJ081634] [Autobahn]

DA1725

May 8, 2021
V1.jpg
ENG title : Dazzling Feast of Insulted Love
JP title : 目眩く侮愛の宴
LINK : ,
Genre: NTR, Cheating, Blindfold, Stockings, Threesome, Dirty Talk
Description : A young wife [Chika Koyamauchi (28)] who has a junior high school teacher as her husband in her second year of marriage. She is a high-rise condominium that is unsuitable for having just moved, and her friend, an older wife [Mariko Kurihara (33)] who lives in the same condominium, and her husband. The days of fun and peaceful relationships between the couple would continue. Neighbors who should have been good friends, strangers, a world of unbelievable paranoid sexual love, In the couple's bedroom. In the living room 2DLK, which should have been full of peace and affection, is a husband The desires of the men who are not there and the desires of the wives are painted. The young wife, whose hidden beast has been dug up, is madly writhing and panting. A crying voice echoes in joy. The ending that her beloved wife who becomes a captive of overwhelming sensuality that her husband did not tell me is.

That's the mtled description. IMO this is one of the best NTR/Netori games out there with amazing voice acting and I think fans of the genre should at least play this once and this one definitely deserves a translation. I played it in bits using google translate not the best, but the dialogues and the art are pretty amazing and how the FMC uses her husband's love to fuel her own lust is on point for the fans of the genre.
Sample Pics
V1.jpg V2.jpg V3.jpg V4.jpg

Reactions: vermillion96