RPGM None [Translation Request] DEEP BRAIN [RJ01200001][GPOINT GAME]

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023
Store Page Link:

Description (translation by DeepL): DEEP BRAIN is an adventure game with a female protagonist. Players take on the role of Nana, searching for clues and exploring complex laboratories within the Institute to uncover the secrets of the world's dramatic changes and find a way to escape. The Institute is filled with evil monsters who covet Nana's body, and if you don't make the right decisions, you'll be violated without mercy. There are multiple endings to explore and the game usually lasts about an hour.

The only link I found was one that requires a premium version of rapidgator, so if anyone has an account with premium or knows a way to circumvent it, here's the link:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The only link I found was one that requires a premium version of rapidgator, so if anyone has an account with premium or knows a way to circumvent it, here's the link:
This is scam link. The archive is pworded. And the game is DRM protected, needs a crack first of all.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, sounds like an interesting game to translate, but there's no way to download the game or translate it, unfortunately.

Someone let me know if anything changes, since I'm about to free up my translation queue soon (just finished a few projects).

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Ah, sounds like an interesting game to translate, but there's no way to download the game or translate it, unfortunately.

Someone let me know if anything changes, since I'm about to free up my translation queue soon (just finished a few projects).
The game is already translated though.