QSP None [Translation Request] Deffka v4

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
main.jpg

Game by creator of EVIL, don't know much about it since it's in russian but it looks good, female protag alot of the usual scenarios, looks hot & fun, would love a MTL translation!

Last edited:
Reactions: Philjd

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
has anyone figured out how to progress the main story yet?
So far I have unlocked the mercenary repeatable quest (cuckold wife tracking) and also progressed the anti 'Samedi' action to the point of knowing that the antagonist in that visits the old town in the evening, but that is it other than working as a dancer in the 'club' and as an assistant pickpocket, failed to unlock the mud wrestling career though.

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
has anyone figured out how to progress the main story yet?
So far I have unlocked the mercenary repeatable quest (cuckold wife tracking) and also progressed the anti 'Samedi' action to the point of knowing that the antagonist in that visits the old town in the evening, but that is it other than working as a dancer in the 'club' and as an assistant pickpocket, failed to unlock the mud wrestling career though.
I can only play v.1 since thats the only eng version i could find but i'll replay it and look more into it to help guide you a bit. from my memory tho the wrestling career, you have to go to the office in the (i forget the name but that weird area with all the shops) and go to the office and get your wrestling license, go to the bar in main street (i think every night but if im wrong friday nights) while you have energy & wrestle (the energy parts important because it wont let you unless you have) idk if they added more in v4 because i cant speak russian but if you got more questions ill try my best to help!

Reactions: Philjd

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I can only play v.1 since thats the only eng version i could find but i'll replay it and look more into it to help guide you a bit. from my memory tho the wrestling career, you have to go to the office in the (i forget the name but that weird area with all the shops) and go to the office and get your wrestling license, go to the bar in main street (i think every night but if im wrong friday nights) while you have energy & wrestle (the energy parts important because it wont let you unless you have) idk if they added more in v4 because i cant speak russian but if you got more questions ill try my best to help!
Much appreciated. This is the current (russian) version translated -