RPGM None [Translation Request] Demon Girl's Level Drain Revenge + α [FLOAT Arrow]

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
Title: 主人公に負けた女魔族がリベンジでレベルドレインしてくる超短編RPG(+α) / Demon Girl's Level Drain Revenge + α
Language: Japanese
Dlsite:

Looking for product and translation (translation isn´t that necessary since I can translate it myself
but it would save me time).
I have looked in all possible websites already (including anime-sharing), but no functioning link was present.

Reactions: KarylSummer

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
I bought the game a while ago. If you can promise to make and share a reasonably quality translation (don't care if it's GPT or DeepL or whatever; just not some first-time-doing-an-MTL Google Translate crap; also, don't fuck over the female protag by only editing male dialogue or something, since I'm in it for the rare yuri level drain) for the rest of us, I'll upload it for you. What service do you prefer it uploaded on?

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
I bought the game a while ago. If you can promise to make and share a reasonably quality translation (don't care if it's GPT or DeepL or whatever; just not some first-time-doing-an-MTL Google Translate crap; also, don't fuck over the female protag by only editing male dialogue or something, since I'm in it for the rare yuri level drain) for the rest of us, I'll upload it for you. What service do you prefer it uploaded on?
Regarding Translation: I am currently learning japanese so translating it takes a bit longer than usual. I might as well share the translation I usually do just for myself and I will try my best to make it coherent then. Depending on what RPG-maker type it is I could even change the in-game files (IDK if that´s allowed though).

Regarding Upload: I don´t care where it´s uploaded, but since I don´t have an abonnement anywhere I would need to look where I would upload it myself.

Reactions: PvtRyan96

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
Regarding Translation: I am currently learning japanese so translating it takes a bit longer than usual. I might as well share the translation I usually do just for myself and I will try my best to make it coherent then. Depending on what RPG-maker type it is I could even change the in-game files (IDK if that´s allowed though).

Regarding Upload: I don´t care where it´s uploaded, but since I don´t have an abonnement anywhere I would need to look where I would upload it myself.
That's even better, if you're willing to translate it by hand. Here's the Japanese version; have fun:

Also, if there are any in-game visual assets with baked-in Japanese, I'm an amateur graphic designer and can potentially do some edits, if necessary. Just DM me if needed.

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
It is technically done like a while ago. PVTRyan is just not there, so I´ll wait until i publish it.

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021

Kind of "Beta" translation version. Everything translated. Fixes and QoL implemented.
Might come another update after this.