• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG WIP [Translation Request] Devil Contractor [RJ354731] [Phthalic Tei]

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Capture111.JPG Capture1112.JPG
ENG title : Devil Contractor
JP title : 悪魔契約師
LINK :
Description :
Download Links: Please find in sukebei torrent, sorry.
Sample pictures :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I translated only two files in FaceGraphic.wolf, SceneThumbnail.wolf.
1. Expression label in english.
2. まだです => Not Yet
Overall: 1% translated of the game. Dialogues remained untranslated.

Translation Request Status: WIP. Picture done. Requesting translate scripts.

WARNING & Use at your own risk:
1. It might caused someone irritated because you can clearly see it mixed with JP and EN.
2. Font type might not your favorite one, but suggestion is welcome, provide name if possible or file.

Simply "extract here" in the same location as .exe (translation done in ver1.02)
( FaceGraphic.wolf, SceneThumbnail.wolf )

Please report to me if there's Missing File error, wolfrpg will auto detect missing image files when starting the game.
Note: I only tempered with the FaceGraphic.wolf, SceneThumbnail.wolf., so please as a reminder.

Future update(if there was), will be updating over this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: polipoo

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Welp, I thought this was Translation Request thread but rather translation project haha. So there is someone already going in but I have done some UI translation still in progress. If you are still doing it then I am halting my progress for now. Game version is 1.05 (latest one)

Also random rant : I hate it when game dev put text string into Variable DB, causing the untranslated text to be saved in data save during New Game. So if you already start new game then apply translation patch those text string originated from Variable DB will not be translated. Guess what? Battle command texts are one of them :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

EDIT:Since the game only has Hiragana and Katakana as name entry. I dig around and found how to put alphabet. The problem is I have exhausted all alphabet character replacing Hiragana slot. That leave only Katakana slot which have 90 character to fill in. Should I just leave the Katakana slot or add other alphabet like Latin?

Last edited: