Translation Request] Dirty hawkers want to prolong war

iamnotarobot

May 10, 2018
Title: Inma Gyoushou wa Sensou o Nagabikasetai
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
There is a machine transolate you can do but that wont work. there are image in the game file that need to be transolated

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Just letting people know I'm not going to release the translation as a full game. Jkank personally asked me to not do that, so i will release it as a patch. Sorry, but the version I'm translating is version 1.24 so you will either need to find your own way of getting a copy of the game on your own. Sorry to disappoint anyone, but that's the way it goes.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Just thought I’d update and mention I’m almost done with my own translation and so far all menus and interfaces have been translated with zero problems. The only issue at the moment is that I cannot translate the buttons because they’re .rpgmv so i need to decrypt them.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
You can decrypt them and then reencrypt them with one of several tools.
Sure, but i plan on doing that last. it’s priority 1 for me right now to get everything else translated first and make sure I don’t break the game in the process.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Would people like a guide for this game so you can get to the lewds faster or otherwise have a less nerve wracking experience or nah?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Bad news, there's no way in hell I'm getting this translation done in time for halloween. I just looked at the file containing all the event dialogue and MMMAAAAANNNN is it big..... so yeah, I'll keep working at it, but it'll be a while.

Reactions: kris355 and sp1234