VN Others None [Translation Request] DominancE [Empress]

DroppedOut

Sep 14, 2020
1.png

Overview:

Makoto Hibino the story's protagonist enlisted against his will as a rookie soldier of "USF (Universal Space Force)" under the conscription system. The story begins when he is brought to a remote planet, uninhabited by humans, for USF combat training. On that remote planet, Makoto falls down a cliff with his combat armor due to his own mistake and is unable to move. Somehow he is able to dispatch a salvage's signal and waits for aid but, passed some days, again there weren't indications of the appearance of a rescue.
More than 6 days have passed without being able to move the armor on its own. He has run out of water and food, and when he is about to give up , a huge space liner "Parvati" descends on his head.

Makoto runs out of strength and faints while recurring his last thoughts. Then, how much time has passed, when he wakes up, there is a room in a spaceship. Moreover, he was lying naked. And in front of me was a beautiful woman with mysterious silver hair that shone in seven colors . Equipped with an unknown machine. Makoto is forced to ejaculate over and over again due to the comfort of the installed machine .
After being forced to climax many times and having his semen exploited, he faints again.

Will he be able to survive here?
Or will he, will he remain a prisoner of this ship, only to be a pleasure-seeker?

Kimiko Maizar, Captain of the ultra-luxury private ship "Parvati".
It seems that rumors are roaring in the universe about the "Millionaire Maizar Family".
Their business is to procure and sell rare aliens and creatures that are considered taboo as slaves and livestock. In order to further increase the added value, the slaves are also trained and body remodeled according to the various tastes required by the underworld . She looks like a young woman, and in order to maintain her youth and beauty, she tries to have sex with young men, and she makes it a point to drink young men's "semen" without fail.

Due to her cold sleep, her real age is much older than she looks. At first glance, she seems to be a calm and gentle woman, but she is smart and doesn't mind being mean, and she will not hesitate to force perverted acts. Ami Maizar Kimiko's daughter, perverted who is as good as her mother at performing these heinous acts. She usually has an aggressive personality, but when a certain switch is turned on, she shows a lot of sadness that surpasses her mother.

What ever will be his fate after that?
Acts that can't be expressed with the words, even now are taking place on that ship!

Thread Updated: 2022-10-07
Release Date: 2013-10-25
Developer/Circle: &
Publisher:
Original title: DominancE
Japanese title: ドミナンス
Length: Medium ( 10 - 30 hours)
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
DLsite Store:
Vndb:
Genre: 2DCG, Adventure, Ahegao, Anal Sex, BDSM, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blackmail, Bukkake, Censored, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Footjob, Futanari/Trans, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mind Control, Monsters, Multiple Endings, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Scat, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voiced, Voyeurism.

Reactions: KingArthur101

kaludion

Donor
Apr 23, 2018
Thank you so much it's better than nothing lol
No problem! I'm currently running MTL translations on all Empress games. So I'll make a post when their all done. The translations are a bit shitty sometimes and too long for the text field. So looking in the logs is sometimes necessary. But yeah, sadly MTL is the only way we're gonna be able to play the Empress games for now.

DroppedOut

Sep 14, 2020
No problem! I'm currently running MTL translations on all Empress games. So I'll make a post when their all done. The translations are a bit shitty sometimes and too long for the text field. So looking in the logs is sometimes necessary. But yeah, sadly MTL is the only way we're gonna be able to play the Empress games for now.
No porblem! I'll be waiting for your translations meanwhile ill make the rest of the games threads and possibly include the game

kaludion

Donor
Apr 23, 2018
Does it require a different method or program for translation?
Yeah it uses an older format for the text files. I’m able to extract the game files, but unable to load the text files into the translator. Gonna have to look further into it. Could take some time tho

DroppedOut

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah it uses an older format for the text files. I’m able to extract the game files, but unable to load the text files into the translator. Gonna have to look further into it. Could take some time tho
Take your time I will upload more threads with games after work the next day

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone have a source to download a "RAW" version of DominancE to use the MTL above? I tried ryuugames, but all their files are missing the .exe.