RPGM None [Translation request] Drifting Chronicles of Demi-Jin Island ~Mating with small residents on a mysterious island

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
Regarding the translation, I had a hard drive fail on me and tried recovering from backup. The only thing that survived from this game was a sole Map006 file. If anyone has suggestions on how to recover the directory still in tact, I'm all ears...
1698636803255.png

Update: I still have the old translated files in git. I can throw these into the game files and upload. Just an FYI - I haven't touched this for two months and I know I was having issues with game crashes, so any edits I made to fix them are gone with my HDD failure. I don't have a ton of time to go back through that and fix it at this point, so if you encounter errors, please reply here and we can fix them together. Sorry for not being more organized.

Last edited:

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
BASE GAME ONLY:
NO TRANSLATION APPLIED - GAME V1.1
DOWNLOAD:
Win
:

GAME + TRANSLATION:
MTL (ChatGPT) - GAME V1.1
DOWNLOAD:
Win
:
See above post - very little QA has been done here

Note: please also apply the below translation when downloading the game to fix some bugs

FIXED ENGLISH
TRANSLATION:
MTL (ChatGPT) - GAME V1.1
DOWNLOAD:
Win
:
See above post - very little QA has been done here​

Last edited:

soulrave

May 16, 2018
i keep getting this error after the first time i went through this section, before i had to make a choice to either stay at the island or find a way back to mars. i choosed to stay at the island the first time but that lead me back to the title screen, now that i'm redoing it i'm getting this error. i'm using the MTL hype95 made btw.
jump of null.png

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
i keep getting this error after the first time i went through this section, before i had to make a choice to either stay at the island or find a way back to mars. i choosed to stay at the island the first time but that lead me back to the title screen, now that i'm redoing it i'm getting this error. i'm using the MTL hype95 made btw.
View attachment 3046881
do you have a save file you can share that's close to where the error is tripping?

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
yeah i still have it.
should be fixed now, played for 15 mins more and didn't see any other issues. extract into /www

For anyone else, you'll need to apply the below translation as well. I don't want to repack the game right now but I'll update that soon

Updated translation:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: soulrave

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
hype95 Thanks for the translation, but i got the same error just after Akitoshi healthy and going around island to pick 2 item later that night..

Screenshot (139).png
Here the save file in case you need it

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
hype95 Thanks for the translation, but i got the same error just after Akitoshi healthy and going around island to pick 2 item later that night..

View attachment 3057848
Here the save file in case you need it
looking

updated the translation and fixed a few more instances where i'd imagine that error would pop up

this is also updated in the above posts

Last edited: