RPGM None [Translation Request] [Drive link] Me and my girlfriend tried living independently within a dungeon [RJ268489] [scottsoft]

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
1657063127588.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ENG title: Me and my girlfriend tried living independently within a dungeon
JP title: ダンジョンで彼女と一緒に自給生活してみた
Release date: Oct/26/2019
Dlsite:
Developer:
Genre:
Sample:

Link: (The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.)

Last edited:

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
There are missing pictures in the game. If you share the game files that work fine, I can convert them to MTL.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
this seems interesting. I will give it a try.

forget it.. Needs jap locale to play

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Will translate this one. Expect a post about it on my discord.

Edit: Translation done. I'm stuck at the game though, can only have sex with the wife sometimes and feed her, that's about it. Not sure if it is the game or the translation is glitched

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Will translate this one. Expect a post about it on my discord.

Edit: Translation done. I'm stuck at the game though, can only have sex with the wife sometimes and feed her, that's about it. Not sure if it is the game or the translation is glitched
Kinda late [being over a year] but just played this again.

To smex the other girls you needa sleep for a couple days w/o sex [I think]. An event will happen after the fade ends and if you don't interact w/ the wife but another girl instead you get their scene. -- I recommend saving, so you don't have to sleep again for the other some girls.

But that's basically it. One scene for the extras, a bundle for the wife, and barely any gameplay for the rest.
Aka, can just as easily look at the img folder for all the scenes and be done w/ it.