RPGM None [Translation Request] Enko do [RJ406338] [Gold Denpot] (Mega Download)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ406338_.jpg

ENG title : Enko do
JP title : えんこーど
LINK :
Genre :
Ahegao, Male protagonist, Netori, Prostitution, Straight sex
Description :

I’m sure Otacchi is the one? I think Otachi is working part-time for anime and video games, right? So why don’t you use the money to buy …… something for me?” The heroine “Nenena” is begging for an expensive purse for her boyfriend’s birthday. You are supposed to “help” her in exchange for a naughty thank-you!

At first, she only gives you soft rewards, such as turning up her skirt and touching her buttocks, but as you continue to help her. But as you continue to help Nenena, the number of “rewards” will increase!

Furthermore, each “thank-you” has its own tier. The more you help, the more you get!

Download

RJ406338___1_.jpg RJ406338___2_.jpg RJ406338___3_.jpg RJ406338___4_.jpg RJ406338___5_.jpg

Reactions: Diola and papuh

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
Hello there, I tried to machine translate this game and I even played it quite a bit but I found out that this version is bugged. Is it possible for you to upload newer version of the game? Or at least say which version is the one you included?

For me the bug looks like this: When I am on 6th stage or so, I can't make sex with Nana more intensive (there is dialog choice box where you can finish or continue). On previous stages it works just fine but on 6th one when you press more it just reloads the textbox. There is also an event where you can harras Nanain public baths. Normally you have a chance for the owner of the baths to be asleep, but on this 6th stage even thou it looks like she (the owner) is asleep she yells at you when you go to women side just like when she's awake. (there is no problem like that at earlier stages)

The game plays quite nicely even after only Google Translate, as for the bug I even used my save on pure JP version of the game and the problem persists. So it's either the game or my save somehow.

ThreeSword

Jun 4, 2021
Hello there, I tried to machine translate this game and I even played it quite a bit but I found out that this version is bugged. Is it possible for you to upload newer version of the game? Or at least say which version is the one you included?

For me the bug looks like this: When I am on 6th stage or so, I can't make sex with Nana more intensive (there is dialog choice box where you can finish or continue). On previous stages it works just fine but on 6th one when you press more it just reloads the textbox. There is also an event where you can harras Nanain public baths. Normally you have a chance for the owner of the baths to be asleep, but on this 6th stage even thou it looks like she (the owner) is asleep she yells at you when you go to women side just like when she's awake. (there is no problem like that at earlier stages)

The game plays quite nicely even after only Google Translate, as for the bug I even used my save on pure JP version of the game and the problem persists. So it's either the game or my save somehow.
Some of its need higher stage to complete but the public baths one are bug I can't get in too, excepts when the stamina are below 1000 that you can bypass the owner's when she sleep. Well you can't do the sex one in there but you can still harass her thou. But if you really want to see the event just maxed out the stage and there will unlock the full event room in the library on the upper right corner of the map.

Here for people out there I upload the the partial a machine translation version I translate using the translator++ and full save files.

Feel free to use them :)

Reactions: HaleClimi