RPGM None [Translation Request] Enterprise Infiltrator Erika [DLsite] [Karaage Company]

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
RJ327549_img_main.jpg

ENG title : Enterprise Infiltrator Erika

JP title : エンタープライズインフィルトレーターエリカ

LINK :

Description taken from DLsite:
[Summary]
This game features a twist on the usual infiltration formula. If you get caught, you can smooth-talk yourself out of danger.
Solve puzzles, and overcome various stage gimmicks in order to keep the perverted behavior of Kamui Corp. in check.

Of course, a cruel fate awaits Erika if she fails.
(And her intense violation is fully-voiced, and fully animated.)

[Story]
Erika is an elite operative for a government agency that works tirelessly to protect female office workers from perverse and immoral companies, by exposing their foul deeds and bringing perpetrators to justice.
This time, Erika enlists the cooperation of "Sasaki", the boss of Kamui Corp., in order to root out any illegal behavior at the company
What will Erika find out?

[H Scenes & Features]
- Genres include rape, gangbang, sexual training, seduction, etc.
- Contains 4 endings
- Climax mini-game with timing bar
- Fully-animated pose art and HCG
- Fully-voiced (CV: Riia Narimori)
- Lots of variations
- View unlocked CG any time
- CG unlocks after game completion
- Mouse & one-handed control options included

[Character]
Erika - An elite operative with a spotless mission record.
In the past, she was forced to quit a job after enduring excessive sexual harassment, and she has made these situations her specialty.
CV: Riia Narimori

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The good news about this game, is that it is short, challenging and fun. If someone every fully un-MTL's it. I'll be forever grateful.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Looks like the gameplay will be interesting. From the synopsis, it reminds me of Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demon. The girl looks like an nice, elegant office lady that is great.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Hi there
I made a machine translation
View attachment 1445499

• create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Hi, can you check if the translation is breaking the typing gameplay?
The MTL seems to break the typing minigame by making the dialog box completely different. I tried the original game, and I can confirm that the original game's typing minigame is working. For example, in this scene, the dialog box became a multiple choices, and choosing the second or third option will cause the event to repeat itself and then froze the game.
The game can still progress if the first choice is selected.

This bug also can be reproduced right at the beginning during the typing minigame tutorial.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi, can you check if the translation is breaking the typing gameplay?
The MTL seems to break the typing minigame by making the dialog box completely different. I tried the original game, and I can confirm that the original game's typing minigame is working. For example, in this scene, the dialog box became a multiple choices, and choosing the second or third option will cause the event to repeat itself and then froze the game.
The game can still progress if the first choice is selected.

This bug also can be reproduced right at the beginning during the typing minigame tutorial.
oh that's super old mod of mine :KEK: i didn't even had deepL translation
anyway i will see what i can do(y)

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug. Ending 3 cannot be triggered.

Based on the in-game tip, She needs to be fucked at least 1 time, get the secret key, and end the training at 超绝頂
I have tried with fucked 3 times, have all the key parts, and varied both accessing and not accessing the secret room to read the secret document and end the training at 超绝頂.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is there a download for this game somewhere? Because I can't find one. Did everybody just buy it?