RPGM [Translation Request] Even So, the Princess Knight Advances [Black Sesame Soft]

cum4story

Nov 11, 2018
Original Name:
されど姫騎士は歩みを止めず [RJ228536]
RJ228536_img_main.jpg

Version 1.10

There's been a request for the developer's current game but I had yet to see their previous game on here.

System:
Princess goes down a dungeon and you play as the dungeon master laying down
-Traps that make her lewd or eat her clothes
-Food
-Monsters/ Bosses that also have Battlefuck Scenes
-Beds/ Resting Areas that also have Scenes

Your goal is to keep her from leaving the dungeon by keeping her happy, while at the same time slowly corrupting/lewding her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drmaldad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Happened upon a different MTL to the ULMF one. It's a older version of the game, but the parts that have been translated seem to be kind of a reverse of the other one. It's still a partial MTL though...

Nonetheless, the Princess Knight Goes Forth 1.0.0 -

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is all we got so far partial MTL's? And if so, how "partial" are we talking about? What's missing?
Edit: Okay I'm seeing the problem. Some of these menu bits are a real pain...
Edit2: Quite a lot of stuff is picture based too.
Edit3: Yeah gotta tap out i have no idea how to translate some of this stuff.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This is obsolete. Do not use this.

Here's a MTL for v1.10

Known Issues I'm unable to fix:
Choice boxes whether or not to see the opening not translated.
Ui top right not translated.
System Menu is only partially translated.
Picture based text (one entire menu is picture based) not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: TragicSolitude