RPGM [Translation request]Even though I'm a nursery teacher, I want to pee in front of the kids!~[RJ01190153]

Xacal

Feb 23, 2022
RJ01190153_img_main.png

JP title: はずかしーしー/// 〜大ピンチ! 保育士の先生なのに、○ども達の前でしーしーしたいっ!〜
EN title: So embarrassing/// ~Big crisis! Even though I'm a nursery teacher, I want to pee in front of the kids!~

Developer: 尿限界社カタルシステム (Urine Limit Company Catarrhal System)

DLSite:

The game seems to center around a teacher urinating in different places in a kindergarden + the accompanying flavor text. Looks fun

Summary:

A teacher working at a preschool was troubled by the sudden increase in bed-wetting and diapering among her children.
One day, a friend of hers who is a priestess tells her that a strange creature is lurking in the garden where she works.
She says that this monster is a troubled creature that feeds on people's sense of shame, and that it is probably the cause of the sudden reoccurrence of bedwetting and diapers among the children.

He also told me that the only way to save them was to contain the monster inside the teacher's pure heart and purify it.

However, tomorrow, the purified monster will try to go out with pee.
At this time, if the teacher feels great shame, the outside monster will regain its energy.
However, if the teacher can finish peeing with dignity, the kaiju will disappear as it is.

The next day, the teacher feels the need to go to the restroom, but is in a pinch because the staff restroom is not available.
Can he do it without feeling shame, with so many pussies watching him?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnoymousMarker