None [Translation Request] Ex Hero Party - Submission Slave Training

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 (64bit) including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0 Initial release.
1.1 Fixed word wrapping.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 (64bit) including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Question. I know some games MTL translations are easy to do because of how short the game is or the program its running on. Do Wolf games just end up a disaster because I'm starting to notice this trend the more I get tricked on the SXS website of an English translation when its just MTL.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Question. I know some games MTL translations are easy to do because of how short the game is or the program its running on. Do Wolf games just end up a disaster because I'm starting to notice this trend the more I get tricked on the SXS website of an English translation when its just MTL.
I attempted to machine translate a game using the Wolf RPG engine only once before (Princess Colosseum), so I can't claim to have much experience with it.
But that will have been the first and last time I worked with that god forsaken engine.
Maybe that answers your question. :KEK:

Edit: Supposedly MTool works decent enough for Wolf RPG though. Never tried, but I've seen other people say so.

Last edited: