Completed Partial [Translation Request] Fairy addiction 妖精中毒 [RJ01144186] [Chinbotsusen]

GodErebos

Jun 2, 2017
Title: Fairy addiction
alt: 妖精中毒
Link:
Genera: Touch / Feel Girl Petite Elf / Fairy Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love Slice of Life / Daily Living Pure Love Ryona / Brutal
Release Date: Apr/26/2024
File Size: 448.66MB
Version: Final
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Download Link to untranslated:
Mtl path to english: (thanks Animewatcher212)
instructions: Apply by replacing "app.asar" in the "resources" folder with the file

for me the request is complete cuz of full MTL translation
in case someone wants a better translation they are welcomed to continue.

Summary: Palm-sized fairy breeding simulation.
You pick up a fairy girl on the street and decide to raise her.
She is only about 20cm tall, so she might be more like a small animal than a human.
Although she doesn't speak well, she responds honestly and innocently to everything.
She will be very attached to you and will act appropriately foolish and emotional. You are free to love them wholeheartedly as family members or lovers or
to bully them [brutally] as disposable toys.
What do you do with this little fairy?

some points:
no date restrictions,
Bad events may occur if you neglect,
you can change to easy mode if you don't wanna worry about the bad stuff.

Be warned this game contains gore blood and violence [torture] [ ]

2691c0202a8bad701b28495d5f298a5b.jpg
ee7665e61a5f9722f74637e009b389e9.jpg
ee7665e61a5f9722f74637e009b389e9.jpg

Last edited:

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Here is a translation of the game. Warning, entirely MTL.
Both images and text are translated, have fun.

Apply by replacing "app.asar" in the "resources" folder with the file below.
There is an important bug with the translation which it doesnt let you progress at some point. Basically the events that should pop up to continue the story doesnt happens.

GodErebos

Jun 2, 2017
There is an important bug with the translation which it doesnt let you progress at some point. Basically the events that should pop up to continue the story doesnt happens.
I didn't experience this bug. maybe u haven't met the requirements which are either time,attitude, stats such as the pervertness or likeness/trust.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I didn't experience this bug. maybe u haven't met the requirements which are either time,attitude, stats such as the pervertness or likeness/trust.
I had all of those requirements and even in a pretty good amount, like 90+ days, 1k fav, 400 of the other stat, all items i could get until that moment...etc.
In the same save i tried 2 times with the original file and with the translation. With the og file i could continue, after wait a little, the events started but with the translation file, it didnt matter how much i wait or what i did, no new event started.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Is anyone else having issues where the graphics wander off to the right like this:
Wander 2.jpg

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I used the provided imagery and to machine translate the game, you could do similar if you wish.
I did find there was a soft lock between version 1.0 and 1.06 so you need to delete old saves

Reactions: kark

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Can I get a gallery save?
I don't think it would be wise to share mine, something about my game is bugged and I don't know if its the save file or an actual glitch in game.
(not only that, I deliberately IGNORED the gore and violence part of the game... hard pass, thank you very much)
The game's not that hard and if you're persistent, you could easily complete the gallery