Others [Translation Request] Fall of My Wife / Tsumakanraku [RJ028584] [Autobahn]

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
pack.jpg
ENG title : Fall of My Wife
JP title : 妻陥落
Link:

Gene: netorare, MILF, voyeurism, blowjob, blindfold
Description

Toshio is a 41 year old company man. He is married to Kiyomi a woman he meet while studying at the university. They have now been married for 17 years. They still retain a loving relationship, but there is no excitment left.

Meeting up with a young man at a bar, he is introduced to the concept of cheating love. The young man will try to seduce Kiyomi. Toshio thinks that his lovely wife will not fall for such childish games. Time progress and before he knows it the young man beginns to send pictures and sound files that could be Kiyomi having sex with young men. But Toshio does not belive it to be his Kiyomi, but strangly he feels excited about the possibility.

Is Kiyomi really cheating on him? After 17 years of happy marriage?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite Mystery NTr eroge. One of Autobahn masterpiece. This game has interesting mystery NTR story with sexy heroine design and superb voice acting. I hope someone interested to translate this game.

CGEX16.jpg CG02C4_E.jpg CG03G_BGD.jpg CG06A03_E.jpg CG07V.jpg