RPGM [Translation Request] Fallen Wife ~ Defiled Body and Swaying Heart ~ [ ココラトリ]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ247072_img_main.jpg
Store:

Genre: Breasts, Cross-section View, Married Woman, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Sleep Sex, Pubic Hair/Armpit Hair

[Synopsis]
As a merchant's wife, Saya runs a small general store with her husband.
It wasn't a lot of customers, but I could still afford to spend my days.
And today, as usual, peaceful days will pass ... that should have been the case.
One night, a sighing husband told me the truth that the store wasn't in good shape.
If nothing is done, the store will collapse and you will lose your home ....
"I want to protect the store and my loved ones ..."
For the store, for my beloved husband ...
By becoming a peddler myself, I protect what I love.
The journey of hardship as a female merchant Saya begins here.

[Game features]
In this work, stories and various events will progress by talking with various residents and peddling.
There are more than just straightforward ways to earn money for a peddler.
Sometimes as a dancer in a bar to raise money Sometimes I offer myself for a deal ... If you want to make money, you may fly as a butterfly at night.
It is up to you to decide what to do and how to "make it".
In addition, there are various events in this work, and there are multiple branch endings.
What happens in the ending depends on what you want Saya to do. As a chaste wife? Or...

RJ247072_img_smp1.jpg RJ247072_img_smp2.jpg RJ247072_img_smp3.jpg
Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan])
[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone wanna take a shot at this with some translator++, I tried but crashed the game somehow.