Translation Request for Sei Monmusu Gakuen

d2d142

Sep 9, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

Here is a vndb link to the game.

So I know Dargoth is translating this but his last post on it is
" Temporarily on hold: No, it’s definitely not dead! I know it’s been a year, but I’ll finish it if it’s the last thing I do. If another translator is really interested in giving it a shot, I’d be glad to send you the files though.
Sei Monmusu Gakuen 聖もんむす学園
2014/08/10
Progress: 18.2% 6387/35035 "

So I was hoping that someone could pick it up. If you want to get in contact with Dargoth the website is

Reactions: Svalkash

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
While I would absolutely love for this and it's direct sequel to get translated....this is more for a team and not a single translator. Even with Dargoth's files.....that's still 29k worth of lines to do. A truly daunting task.

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
I recommend installing to translate as you read. It's not perfect, but you won't miss any context.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mces

tonywang531

Jun 11, 2021
I am interested in doing it but this is the first time I try to translate a VN. I will try to build on what Dargoth had.
Currently I have only translated few hundred lines. I will create another WIP post when I have made more progress.

Last edited:

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
i remember a wordpress guy translated like 5k lines and droped is a hard one, I've been waiting since 2015 for this but no one picked but.. +1

Oobaha

Apr 6, 2018
+1 and is Dargoth still around? I checked his website, hasnt been updated since 2018. Hope the person is alright.