RPGM Complete [Translation Request] GapTax – Detonation Thunder Steel Rashiro Gar

TheWolfy

Aug 6, 2017
Title:
GapTax – Detonation Thunder Steel Rashiro Gar

Developer website: don't know
Genre: RPG, NTR, Clothes Changing, Forced, Big Tits, Mature, Molester, Blowjob, Fantasy
Censorship: yes
Language: Jap
Size: 465 MB
1553312818320.png

1553312846750.png
1553312867388.png

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Moved the thread to Translation for @420Wolf with them wanted someone to translate the game.

DLsite:

Reactions: TheWolfy

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
A few unstranslated lines, like a occational "sound effect" lines (like moaning and stuff) in h-scenes and a button in the menu. The menu it's leading to is translated though, and different on which protagonist you're playing at the time.

I've played till day 10 sofar and other than those minor issues, the story and the scenes can be understood well enough.

As for the file size... I've got no clue. According to DLsite the game has only gotten 3 bugfix patches since release (of the jap ver., only 1 bugfix on the english page), so it's unlikely to be missing content that got after release (unless they forgot to add quarter of the game files and the one who translated the game took that version... which I doubt).

Does your version have the cg unpacked additionally to the packed ones?

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
A few unstranslated lines, like a occational "sound effect" lines (like moaning and stuff) in h-scenes and a button in the menu. The menu it's leading to is translated though, and different on which protagonist you're playing at the time.

I've played till day 10 sofar and other than those minor issues, the story and the scenes can be understood well enough.

As for the file size... I've got no clue. According to DLsite the game has only gotten 3 bugfix patches since release (of the jap ver., only 1 bugfix on the english page), so it's unlikely to be missing content that got after release (unless they forgot to add quarter of the game files and the one who translated the game took that version... which I doubt).

Does your version have the cg unpacked additionally to the packed ones?
Excuse me, do you know how to achieve good end? For Male Protag

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@tiger8125
Unfortunately, I'm not sure either. My current guesses would be, to not let them corrupt Asuka and finish the missions against the Trizon (if they're called that ;P)?

They tell her to do what the guys order her to do, not to seek them out. Thus, they give her an excuse to cheat by laying (rather obvious) traps. E.g.: "If you want to have some fun, the guys around here will tell you what to do! So... go ahead and look for them when ever you need an particularly annoying itch scratched... or simply want to have real sex and get off properly for once (or more). The choice is yours." It's not the actual text, but it seems to fit meaning wise.

So, does that mean she doesn't get punished if she doesn't find them, but does if she were to refuse their orders?

Also, the day 10 events need her to be corrupted to 100 points by one of the four NPCs, so that you can unlock their ED path, I think.

What if she's not corrupted enough by then? Does that mean Game Over by Bad End? Does something else happen? Does she actually have a choice? A chance?

Like I said, I haven't tried that (yet) or even finished my first run. But from what I've seen, it might be worth looking into.

The game also seems to have a New Game mode, could be wrong though (going by variable/switch names).