RPGM Complete [Translation request] Ghost Party [danbo-rumansion]

DSnov101

Aug 20, 2018
1580907625798.png
Dev: danbo-rumansion
genre: Breasts, Successive orgasms, coercion/compulsion, rape, transforming girl, shrine maiden
dlsite:

Story:
Mio encounters ghosts in the haunted town of Tepidwater.
Drawing on the power of Kyutoh the Spirit
she finds her own strength as a ghostbusting shrine maiden.
For the sake of Tepidwater, Mio will expunge the ghosts!

Battle scenes and H scenes feature sometimes fierce, sometimes bouncy motion graphics.
The enemy attacks are also animated! Gut punches nad bear hugs, etc. ligh ryona.

39 animation CGs
8 mini animations
Lots of variations and other character battle anime

31 scenes, with text variations

Dontfail

Aug 6, 2017
I have just recently found panic and dungeon party and would love to play the rest, but I haven't found a translation yet. I also saw on dlsite that they released 2 more pretty princess party and demons party.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

DSnov101

Aug 20, 2018
I have just recently found panic and dungeon party and would love to play the rest, but I haven't found a translation yet. I also saw on dlsite that they released 2 more pretty princess party and demons party.
Yeah I saw the other games as well. I was going to request those ones later at some point, unless someone else wanted to.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely seconding the request for Princess Party - Someone had a partial machine translation on ULMF, but the links are long dead.