Others [Translation Request] 電車通学少女 Girl commuting to school by train [RJ01117329]

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
They usually release a English version a few months after the Japanese. The game is something like Adobe Director, and there's not been a fan translation of these I've seen.
Adobe? you sure? if so its Flash... and most win10-12 can't run it without having having problems..... its weird to use flash now... if this was a decades ago then no question

Edit:eek:h... its from that circle... nvrmind don't want to play this... they're awful at making games...i played their 3 previous game i rate them 1.2/5 well atleast they tried but they made no effort to improve

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Как поставить так, чтобы был текст, а не квадраты?
Использовать японскую локаль. Либо через прогу, либо с выставленными настройками винды.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Adobe? you sure? if so its Flash... and most win10-12 can't run it without having having problems..... its weird to use flash now... if this was a decades ago then no question

Edit:eek:h... its from that circle... nvrmind don't want to play this... they're awful at making games...i played their 3 previous game i rate them 1.2/5 well atleast they tried but they made no effort to improve
All of their game use same engine and gameplay sir.

make by Adobe Director