RPGM [Translation Request] Girl's Adventure in Another World

May 26, 2020
1666105962192.png

[Summary]
For a series of reasons, an ordinary high school girl is on her way home..
Is this...another world?
A magical boy I met in another world.
What adventures await her?
Of course, there are also huge penalties.
To go home! Let's go on an adventure with the boy! Don't forget to work hard!

[Tags]
Female Protagonist Clothes Changing / Dress up Breasts Prostitution / Paid Dating/Internal Cumshot/ Sexual Training /Rape/ Cum Swallowing

Defeat H: 4 basic cards, 86 including variations
Event H: 37 base images, 319 images including variations
The total number of CGs is 446.

DLsite:

English or machine translation, either both is fine

Dowload link:

Password:
kimochi.info

Preview images
1666106817922.png 1666106904316.png 1666106975152.png
I'd really appreciate it if someone's able to make a patch for this game.

Thank you.

Last edited:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Oh. This is Chinese. That explains all the kanji :p

Fair enough!

Update: I just finished the translation. I have a bit of cleanup, playtesting, etc. left to do.
The author is apparently a 1-person operation in China. It looks like they can be followed here:

Last edited:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
It's ready.

I found a fair number of issues and bugs so the changelog is substantial. There is also a newer version of the game that has been released since the version in the link above. It does not include new content and integrates fewer bugfixes than my version so I only integrated some of its fast travel improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've spent enough time in this game that I've lost objectivity. It is far from perfect but I don't want to prime anyone with the parts that bothered me. Instead, I'll point out some of the game's notable strengths and leave the weaknesses for you to identify for yourself. If you enjoy the genre, this is an excellent entry.
  • There is a lot of nice-looking art. There are some repeated poses but most scenes have several unique pieces, each with a few variations.
  • The protagonist is fun to spend the game with. She is well written to be smart, brave, and kind with an excellent balance of innocence and lust. The female MC is the PoV character for me so having a likable protagonist is a big bonus!
  • The plot is simple but not entirely cliché. It's overall above par. Worldbuilding is light and integrated well, though this is a general strength of the in media res structure of the isekai genre
  • The genre staples of rape and NTR are present and common but large portions of the game are remarkably sex-positive. This is especially true of the brothel!

I'll put together a release thread in a few days. I'd welcome any feedback before then.

Last edited: