Others [Translation Request] girls' school backing deposit place 2 / 女子校裏換金所2

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
upa.PNG
Titel: 女子校裏換金所2 or girls' school backing deposit place 2 (with google Translate)

Creator: Max1

DL Site Game Link:

Gametype: Simulation, Managment

Genre Tags: School/Academy, Prostitution/Paid Dating

Link for Download (latest Version):

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
+1 (But also post an actual link to the game via MEGA/workupload/anonfile/etc so someone can actually take a stab at doing it.) 99.8% Of Translators aren't going to pay to fulfill a request.

Reactions: Ixiah

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
+1 (But also post an actual link to the game via MEGA/workupload/anonfile/etc so someone can actually take a stab at doing it.) 99.8% Of Translators aren't going to pay to fulfill a request.
Sorry i forgot that to add a link. Here it is:

updated Link for latest Version

Last edited:
Reactions: Josba and Gojii

HuHugrub

Jan 1, 2019
i have been having a go at trying to get it machine translated with translator++ but the main kirikiri KAG extractor i can get my hands on doesnt work with my system :-/. i have sat there wondering if its worth it

JPkai171

Sep 14, 2020
i have been having a go at trying to get it machine translated with translator++ but the main kirikiri KAG extractor i can get my hands on doesnt work with my system :-/. i have sat there wondering if its worth it
same here

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
I actually worked on this back when it first released. Got about 80-90% done (MT only on the individual girls' speech, but hand written for all UI), but had to drop it at the time as RL interfered.

I've got another project I'm finishing up but after that I could pick this one up again. Would help if someone could post the Dec 25 release, so I can update my work to the newest version.

It's a big project, TBH, because much of the game text is intermixed w/ game code. This dev has definitely never heard of "separating UI from the business logic".

A bit of proof:
1641363637072.png
1641363872469.png
1641364002292.png

Last edited:

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
I actually worked on this back when it first released. Got about 80-90% done (MT only on the individual girls' speech, but hand written for all UI), but had to drop it at the time as RL interfered.

I've got another project I'm finishing up but after that I could pick this one up again. Would help if someone could post the Dec 25 release, so I can update my work to the newest version.

It's a big project, TBH, because much of the game text is intermixed w/ game code. This dev has definitely never heard of "separating UI from the business logic".
i actually bought this one because did not notice its not in english.... So i try to upload the latest version. It just takes a while for me....

So now the link for the latest version:

Last edited:

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Wish this game was made in unity or rpgx so you could easily run it through bepinx or advent cirno's tool. But nooo they had to go and use some weirdo homebrew engine. Anyway looking forward to the translation, whenever it gets posted

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Josba you're a champ for delving into this thing. Whenever you get time. Games like this fall under the radar for some reason (graphics not pretty enough? I don't get it). Gives like a AA blended with a management/trainer type vibe.

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
I try to update the links to latest version... Could take a bit due to slow upload speed but i try...

Edit: I upated the links to the latest version:

Last edited:
Reactions: fregreger and Ixiah

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
1.6 (final version) is out, hope Josba can work on it.
*sigh* I just finished the final bits I planned to work on and was going to publish tomorrow...

It may take me a few more days to rebase from 1.5 to 1.6. Depends on how many changes dev made to the code... Things are a bit busy for me for the rest of the week, but I'll try to get to it this weekend.

Edit: Another screenshot to tide you over...
1651020114622.png

Last edited: